The restoration involves the decorative apparatus of the architectural surfaces of the interior of the Church dating back to 1728 and then resumed during the nineteenth century. The work is carried out in RTI with De Cesaris srl and Nova Coservacao. The project is for the Pii Stabilimenti of Francia, Roma and Loreto and the Technical Office of the Embassy of France in Italy; supervision: Soprintendenza Speciale Archeologia Belle Arti and Paesaggio of Rome; Works Management: arch. P.A. Gatier.
The works are in progress on the dome and the plumes.(Photo by M. Coen)